ADU Contractor Stevenson Ranch, California
Something You Want To Know
These commonly referred to as ADUs, are additional living quarters on a property that is separate from the primary residence. For an ADU Contractor in Stevenson Ranch, these can be created through the conversion of existing space such as a basement or garage, or they can be built new as an addition to the property as well.
In the city of Stevenson Ranch, California, ADU must be approved through the planning process and must comply with all applicable zoning requirements. ADUs provide an opportunity for homeowners to create additional income streams, house extended family members, or provide housing for guests or tenants.
For more information on ADU in Stevenson Ranch, please contact us today to get started on your dream ADU in Stevenson Ranch!
Best ADU Stevenson Ranch Contractor.
discover your dream Stevenson Ranch ADU?
Accessory dwelling units, also known as ADUs, are a great way to add additional living space to your home.
They can be used as a rental unit, in-law suite, or even just a private space for guests.
Accessory dwelling unit, commonly known as ADUs, are becoming increasingly popular in Stevenson Ranch as a way to create additional living space.
Whether you’re looking for a place for an aging parent, an adult child, or a tenant, an ADU can provide the perfect solution.
In addition, ADUs can be a great way to generate rental income. With the current housing market in Stevenson Ranch, there has never been a better time to build an ADU.
WE’RE A LICENSED GENERAL CONTRACTOR WHO PAYS ATTENTION TO YOUR NEEDS AND WANTS.
The ADU Stevenson Ranch team is here to help you every step of the way, from obtaining the necessary permits to finding the right contractor.
If you’re in Stevenson Ranch, please contact us today to get started on your dream ADU!
ADU Stevenson Ranch Services
If you’re thinking about adding an ADU to your property, there are a few things you need to know first.
The first step is to check with your local planning department to see if there are any restrictions on building an ADU in your neighborhood. Once you’ve done that, it’s time to start thinking about what type of unit you want to build.
There are many different types of ADUs, from small studio units to larger two-bedroom units. You’ll also need to decide if you want to build the unit from scratch or convert an existing space, such as a garage or guest house.
We begin by creating your dream Accessory dwelling units with our state-of-the-art 3D design service.
We will take care of demolition and cleaning and turn your new Accessory dwelling units it into something special.
We make sure you get all the permits if necessary.
Our Stevenson Ranch ADU services will help you make your space more efficient.
Lighting fixtures that will give your home’s interior its perfect atmosphere? We’ve got it covered!
Whether you’re looking for a sleek, contemporary style or traditional elegance – we have the cabinets to suit your needs.
Bathroom renovations will need some pluming work, to help you out, we offer a range of plumbing services as well!
Accessory dwelling unit countertops? We offer a wide variety of stone, quartz, and marble options that will add beauty while also being functional in their use.
Finding the right flooring material for you and installing it correctly is important, but we take care of that too!
We know you want the best, so our experts will help you with Windows & Doors installation for all your needs!
Do you need an ADU Stevenson Ranch Inspiration? check this out!
Let's Assess Your Stevenson Ranch ADU Needs
Accessory dwelling units, or ADUs, are a type of secondary housing unit that can be used for a variety of purposes. In Stevenson Ranch, ADUs are typically used as rental units, guesthouses, or in-law suites.
However, they can also be used as primary residences, office spaces, or even recreational spaces. Regardless of how they are used, ADUs can provide a number of benefits to homeowners.
Accessory dwelling units, or ADUs, are becoming increasingly popular in Stevenson Ranch. These secondary units can provide additional living space for family members, and guests, or even generate income through rentals. However, the process of designing and building an ADU can be complex. Fortunately, there are a few key things to keep in mind that can help make the process go more smoothly.
First, it’s important to research the requirements and restrictions for ADUs in your city or county. Every jurisdiction has different rules and regulations governing its construction, so it’s important to be aware of these before you start designing your unit. Second, it’s also a good idea to hire an experienced architect or designer who specializes in ADUs.
They will be familiar with the local regulations and can help ensure that your unit is designed to meet all the requirements. Finally, once you have your plans finalized, it’s important to find a reputable contractor who has experience building ADUs. They will be able to guide you through the construction process and make sure that your unit is built to code.
If you’re thinking about adding an accessory dwelling unit to your property, please give us a call and we can help you with the process.
Top notch home remodeling services
Our vision, our passion
Hiring a professional Kitchen Remodeling contractor in Stevenson Ranch and San Fernando Valley area is the best way to ensure that your remodeling plans are well thought out and executed.
We will provide you with everything from kitchen cabinets, to multiple countertop options while paying attention to small details such as lighting fixtures!
kitchenfer will help you transform your bathroom with a new design that is sure to make it stand out, We specialize in remodeling, modernizing, and designing bathrooms for all types of homes.
With our talented team of professionals, we can provide all the necessary services for your bathroom remodeling project in order to achieve exactly what’s desired!
A room addition is a new structure built onto an existing home to create extra space. Room additions are extremely popular due to the fact they add valuable living space as well as home equity.
Our team at KitchenFer is highly experienced at designing and building room additions in Stevenson Ranch, San Fernando Valley, and Ventura County.
Have you been considering a garage conversion? If so, KitchenFer is the company for your! With our process-driven design and construction services, we will take care of everything.
As a homeowner, exploring a garage conversion can be such an exciting time and when you work with our team will make the conversion process as easy for you as possible.
During a time when people are looking for more space in their homes, an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) is often the best solution. ADUs are perfect to add value and more living space to your property.
We’ll handle everything from design to construction so you don’t have any worries at all, we are a professional team that can manage your entire project.
The concept of home remodeling is the process of renovating or making additions to a property. The interior, exterior, and other improvements can include projects such as Kitchen and bathroom remodeling, room additions, garage conversion, accessory dwelling unit and more.
Call us today! We’ll be happy to help you with all home remodeling projects!
Stevenson Ranch ADU FAQs
Accessory dwelling units, or ADUs, are a type of secondary housing unit that is attached or detached from a primary residence.
In the city of Stevenson Ranch, ADUs are commonly referred to as “granny flats” or “in-law units.” They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as providing additional living space for family members or serving as a rental unit.
ADUs are subject to the same zoning and building regulations as the primary residence on the property. In addition, there are several specific requirements that must be met in order for an ADU to be approved by the city. For instance, the unit must be no larger than 1200 square feet and it must be located on a lot that is at least 6000 square feet in size.
An Accessory Dwelling Unit is a secondary living space that is attached or detached from a primary residence. They are also sometimes called granny flats, in-law units, or secondary units.
To be consistent with the California Building Code and the Health and Safety Code, an Accessory Dwelling Unit must meet the following requirements:
- The unit must be located on a legal parcel of land that contains a single-family dwelling;
- The unit must be subordinate to and have an exterior appearance consistent with the primary dwelling on the same parcel;
- The unit must have no more than two bedrooms and one bathroom;
- The floor area of the unit (excluding any garage) must be 600 square feet or less.
- The unit must be served by utilities from the main dwelling or from separate utility connections. An Accessory Dwelling Unit may also be subject to other local zoning regulations.
For more information on Accessory Dwelling Units in the City of Los Angeles, please contact the Department of City Planning.
They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as providing extra living space for guests or family members, generating rental income, or creating a separate workspace.
In addition to the financial benefits, ADUs can also help to increase the overall value of your property. ADUs are subject to the same zoning regulations as the primary dwelling unit, so they must meet all local building and safety codes.
As a result, they can provide a much-needed boost to the housing supply in Los Angeles without negatively impacting the quality of life for residents.
If you’re considering adding an ADU to your property, be sure to contact us to learn more about the process and potential benefits.
Yes, ADUs are legal in the city of Stevenson Ranch. In fact, the city has actually been working to make it easier for homeowners to build them by reducing zoning and permitting requirements. For more information on the current regulations surrounding ADUs in Stevenson Ranch, you can visit the website of the Department of City Planning.
The Stevenson Ranch census-designated place includes two major subdivisions: Westridge and Stevenson Ranch proper.
Stevenson Ranch proper occupies the central and southern parts of the census-designated place. It includes the Valencia Marketplace and two elementary schools (Stevenson Ranch and Pico Canyon). Major thoroughfares in the community enlarge Poe Parkway, Hemingway Avenue, Pico Canyon Road, and Stevenson Ranch Parkway. Pico Canyon Road and Stevenson Ranch Parkway continue east into the city of Santa Clarita as Lyons Avenue and McBean Parkway, respectively.
Westridge occupies the northern allocation of the CDP. It includes Oak Hills Elementary School, Rancho Pico Junior High, and West Ranch High School. The Oaks Club at Valencia, a country club and golf course, is located in Westridge. The major east-to-west thoroughfare is Valencia Boulevard. The gated community of Westridge Estates, south of Valencia Boulevard, includes some of the most costly real house in the Santa Clarita Valley. Although Westridge lies in the Stevenson Ranch CDP and zip code 91381, it is sometimes viewed as part of Valencia.
The two subdivisions are partnered by The Old Road. Both subdivisions are located west of Interstate 5. The Valencia neighborhood of the city of Santa Clarita lies to the east and northeast, Newhall lies to the southeast, and unincorporated Valencia lies to the north.Source
- What to Do When Your Pipes Freeze (9 photos) February 4, 2023When you go to turn on your faucets on a frigid day and nothing or only a trickle runs out, it’s the one time you hope you’ve forgotten to pay the water bill. But that’s wishful thinking and you know it, so panic sets in — your pipes are frozen, and if those suckers burst, […]
- 9 Trends for New Kitchen and Bath Products in 2023 (36 photos) February 4, 2023They say hard work is rewarding. Many people tested that notion in Las Vegas this week, battling flight delays, braving unusually cold weather, standing in long lines and logging thousands of steps to see the latest home design and building products and materials showcased at Design & Construction...
- 8 Essentials for Healthy Indoor Plants (10 photos) February 4, 2023Nothing gives me more pleasure than having my indoor plants refreshed, repotted and repositioned, ready for a new year ahead. All too often we either love our houseplants or neglect them to death. But with some common sense on your part, a little love and a dash of courage, your indoor plants can live...
- Before and After: 3 Bathroom Makeovers With Soaking Tubs (12 photos) February 3, 2023When the owners of these bathrooms decided to renovate, they sought out expert help on Houzz, where they found pros who transformed their outdated drop-in tubs, cramped showers and blah color schemes into stylish and airy retreats with luxurious standalone soaking tubs in starring roles. Check out the...
- Kitchen of the Week: English Cottage Style in Just 75 Square Feet (13 photos) February 2, 2023In a world of 8,500-square-foot mansions, a house less than one-tenth that size might sound tiny. But in Nevada City, California, an 848-square-foot log cabin — and, especially, its 75-square-foot kitchen — are reminders that good design often comes in small packages.After purchasing the two-bedroom,...
- Houzz Tour: Amalfi Coast Inspires an Easy, Breezy, Colorful Home (14 photos) February 1, 2023Interior designer Perry Walter and his partner, James Ramsay, were searching for their first home together when they came across a new development in an old Atlanta neighborhood that appealed to them. “It was a mix of townhouses and single-family houses that were close together. It felt quaint and tight-knit...
- To-Dos: Your February Home Checklist (11 photos) February 1, 2023February is a time of year to indulge in home comforts like cooking big-batch meals, reading in the afternoon and watching movies with the family. Here are a dozen ideas to add to your to-do list this month, from the necessary (clearing sidewalks of snow and ice, say) to the just-for-fun (treating yourself...
- Bathroom of the Week: Light and Airy Feel With Farmhouse Details (9 photos) January 31, 2023Abundant sunshine and a laid-back attitude are hallmarks of Southern California living. So this Newport Coast couple felt their dark and heavy brown bathroom wasn’t quite fitting in. Wanting a light and airy spa look with casual worn-farmhouse details, they gathered inspiration photos on Houzz and reached...